Sendai Airfest '11 Videos

Screenshots, videos, replays, & more
Ace Lord
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: B-52H Stratofortress

Sendai Airfest '11 Videos

Post by Ace Lord »

During this event I will be filming a majority of the events of the show for upload to a special YouTube playlist. Later on this week, I hope to upload the longer events and combine the shorter ones into 2-4 video compilations. Whether you have a YouTube account or not, you will be able to see my videos, although I was forced to leave the audio out due to sound system restrictions. In the future, I hope to be able to record the audio as it plays through the computer and not through the microphone.

If you would like to subscribe to me and/or become friends on YouTube, go to my channel AceLord49th.
< BoH
Ace Lord
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: B-52H Stratofortress

Re: Sendai Airfest '11 Videos

Post by Ace Lord »

< BoH
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Sendai Airfest '11 Videos

Post by Alpha Star »

My amazing Inverted high alpha pass! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SU5oQFkXq14 :lol:
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.