GrunSolutions PMC Recruitment/General Information Thread

The home of forums for individual squads, recruiting offices and squad-centric discussion
Flake
VFA-49
VFA-49
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: Grun Solutions PMC (Grun TFS/VFA-121) Recruitment Thread

Post by Flake »

You know something Nodoka, seeing your squadron start to thrive over the past few months, I must say I believe you could pull this off. You are doing quite well and I am watching Grun with interest.
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!
Flying Cow
Favorite Aircraft: Tu-160

Post by Flying Cow »

GRUN SQUADRON APPLICATION
Forum Name:Flying Cow
Online Name:Flying Cow
Age: (We are currently only accepting members ages 15 or older. Faking your age is grounds for dishonorable discharge. Some Applicants may be exempt if they can show they are mature enough.):15 years old
Nationality:Indonesia
What languages are you fluent in?: (You must be able to speak at least semi-fluent english to join. If you can also speak Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Cantonese or Chinese, this is a plus, and may, with due time, promoted to a Diplomatic Position.): English
Role Requested: (Currently Available for Grun TFS - Support Roles (x2) - AWACS, Tanker.):Support
How long have you been using YSFlight?:1 years
Do you need Combat Training?:yes
Do you have Experience in Blender? If so, are you willing to make Addons for the Squadron?: no, but i'll try my best
Do you have Experience in the Scenery Editor? If so, are you willing to make a Map for our Squadron?: no, but i'll try my best
Would you be interested in also working with other branches of GrunSol?: (i.e. Grun TFS SL Division, Mahou Air, MADT, etc. We will not discriminate on your interest or willingness to operate in other branches of our parent group.):yes
Have you ever been affiliated with any other Squadrons/Virtual Airlines? (We do not discriminate, this is so we can contact the admins of said groups for information on your history in their squadron.): no
Are you able to be Active? (On Multiplayer 4-5 times a month):yes
Have you engaged in unruly behavior online?:no

Hey, I'm Ryan and Abel's friend
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5

Post by Nodoka Hanamura »

Flying Cow wrote:GRUN SQUADRON APPLICATION
Forum Name:Flying Cow
Online Name:Flying Cow
Age: (We are currently only accepting members ages 15 or older. Faking your age is grounds for dishonorable discharge. Some Applicants may be exempt if they can show they are mature enough.):15 years old
Nationality:Indonesia
What languages are you fluent in?: (You must be able to speak at least semi-fluent english to join. If you can also speak Japanese, Indonesian, Korean, Cantonese or Chinese, this is a plus, and may, with due time, promoted to a Diplomatic Position.): English
Role Requested: (Currently Available for Grun TFS - Support Roles (x2) - AWACS, Tanker.):Support
How long have you been using YSFlight?:1 years
Do you need Combat Training?:yes
Do you have Experience in Blender? If so, are you willing to make Addons for the Squadron?: no, but i'll try my best
Do you have Experience in the Scenery Editor? If so, are you willing to make a Map for our Squadron?: no, but i'll try my best
Would you be interested in also working with other branches of GrunSol?: (i.e. Grun TFS SL Division, Mahou Air, MADT, etc. We will not discriminate on your interest or willingness to operate in other branches of our parent group.):yes
Have you ever been affiliated with any other Squadrons/Virtual Airlines? (We do not discriminate, this is so we can contact the admins of said groups for information on your history in their squadron.): no
Are you able to be Active? (On Multiplayer 4-5 times a month):yes
Have you engaged in unruly behavior online?:no

Hey, I'm Ryan and Abel's friend
A Friend of Ryan and Abel? Alright. Let me negotiate this with all the personnel and I'll get back to you.
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Member of YSCE Development Committee - I don't code, I compile.
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

Flying Cow - we'll need more time to discuss your application. I apologize for the delay.
FreezingFalcon
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F/A-18, F-35, TBM 900 es, all Boeing airlinersseri

Post by FreezingFalcon »

Flying Cow - As the Oberstleutnant of the 8th Tactical Fighter Squadron Grun, I would like to say congratulations that you've been accepted to the 8th Tactical Fighter Squadron. You'll be given a Novichok Rank and you will be promoted to Efreitor if you follow through with your Pactio agreements. Once again I would like to say congratulations.

Best Regards
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

GrunSolutions PMC has approved the recruitment of HawkbitAlpha into Grun TFS. His application for public record is as follows: Forum Name: PR1NC3 D4RK5T4R (null)
Online Name: HawkbitAlpha
Nationality: British-American
What languages are you fluent in?: English, rudimentary Spanish
Role Requested: Support
How long have you been using YSFlight?: 5 and a half years.
Do you need Combat Training?: Somewhat.
Do you have Experience in Blender? If so, are you willing to make Addons for the Squadron?: I barely know how to put one color on one surface, so that's a no.
Do you have Experience in the Scenery Editor? If so, are you willing to make a Map for our Squadron?: ...Negative.
Would you be interested in also working with other branches of GrunSol?: Possibly SL Division.
Have you ever been affiliated with any other Squadrons/Virtual Airlines?: Intercontinental/Revenant Express VA
Are you able to be Active? (On Multiplayer 4-5 times a month): Very much so.
Have you engaged in unruly behavior online?: A long time ago, but not since early 2012. Due to his status on YSFHQ as being banned, we are considering negotiations with Administration in the near future to get them to consider unbanning him.

We believe that HawkbitAlpha's permaban was unnecessary, that a lesser punishment was more justifiable, and that even under normal reprimand, he has served more then enough time being banned.

Once Staff Elections have been completed, we will begin negotiations.

With this, Grun TFS is no longer accepting personnel. If you wish to join GrunSol, please apply for VFA-121. Any applications to Grun TFS will be deferred to VFA-121.
decaff_42
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird

Post by decaff_42 »

Okay this has really blown up and veered waaay off topic while I have been at work. I am temp locking the topic sof everyone can take a step back.

Nodoka, if you would like to learn more from the admin team, send the administrator usergroup a pm so we can all get it. We will try to answer all your questions while respecting the privacy of all members, former and current.
Check out my website YSDecaff for all my tutorials and addon releases.
Visit my GitHub page for Python codes: https://github.com/decaff42?tab=repositories

YSFlight Addon Database - Find links to nearly every addon made for YSFlight!
Submit Addon To Database
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

Now that the topic is unlocked, Registrations are now reopened.

Thank you Decaff, for helping with the situation.
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

The GrunSolutions Website is nearly complete. Our Public Forum will be ready in the coming days - YSFHQ members and Grun Personnel are encouraged to sign up.

In the meantime, you may visit us here:

http://www.grunsol.com
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

We are in the process of creating Accolades for both GrunSolutions and the YSFlight Community at Large. The Opening Thread will display information regarding the currently made accolades and who has been awarded them.
KM6BZH
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: Mitsubishi Zero

Re: Grun Solutions PMC (Grun TFS/VFA-121) Recruitment/General Information Thread

Post by KM6BZH »

Nodoka Hanamura wrote:Accolades
What is Accolades?
Midnight Rambler
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Re: Grun Solutions PMC (Grun TFS/VFA-121) Recruitment/General Information Thread

Post by Midnight Rambler »

KM6BZH wrote:
Nodoka Hanamura wrote:Accolades
What is Accolades?
Like awards for different things
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

It is with displeasure that I report that dbd000 has been null discharged from Grun TFS on the grounds of non-attendance to Discord Chat.

It should be known by all personnel that constant communications (at the very least every week) is requested by Command.

Dbd000 will be allowed to reapply in 1 month. He has been stripped of his rank and any accolades relating to operations within GrunSolutions.

This discharge was authorized by the following HROs:

Nodoka Hanamura
Swift
Dragon_Mech
MD5Ray01 (With Regrets)
VNAF ONE
Senior Veteran
Senior Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: A-10C Thunderbolt II

Post by VNAF ONE »

Nodoka Hanamura wrote:dbd000 has been null discharged from Grun TFS on the grounds of non-attendance to Discord Chat
That seems harsh. Guess you better get on your chat game bruh.

So, yeah what accolades are you guys talking about?
VNAF Aerobatics Commanding Officer and Founder - - - YSAS Member - - - YS Aerobatic Pilot
YS ACC A-10 East Coast Demo Team pilot - - - B-1B Razor Demo Team pilot
VFA-49 GhostHawks Commanding Officer
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

VNAF ONE wrote:
Nodoka Hanamura wrote:dbd000 has been null discharged from Grun TFS on the grounds of non-attendance to Discord Chat
That seems harsh. Guess you better get on your chat game bruh.

So, yeah what accolades are you guys talking about?
Accolades for Works towards Benefiting the Community (Eligible to the Public) as well as Achievements regarding Combat Operations (Ground Attack, Anti-Shipping, Air Superiority), which are exclusive to GrunSolutions Personnel. I'm still working on a few more, but those that are finished are visible on my Twitter.
dbd000
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it

Post by dbd000 »

Nodoka Hanamura wrote:It is with displeasure that I report that dbd000 has been null discharged from Grun TFS on the grounds of non-attendance to Discord Chat.

It should be known by all personnel that constant communications (at the very least every week) is requested by Command.

Dbd000 will be allowed to reapply in 1 month. He has been stripped of his rank and any accolades relating to operations within GrunSolutions.

Nodoka Hanamura
Swift
Dragon_Mech
MD5Ray01 (With Regrets)

I would like to call a false report as I have logged onto the Discord server multiple times over the past month and I'm really upset because of this. I therefore announce that I will permanently be resigning from the Grun TFS and would not like to be associated with any GrunSol activity.
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

dbd000 wrote:

I would like to call a false report as I have logged onto the Discord server multiple times over the past month and I'm really upset because of this. I therefore announce that I will permanently be resigning from the Grun TFS and would not like to be associated with any GrunSol activity.

DBD, I don't see ANY evidence of that. You have not even once posted in the main chat, nor have you ever even participated in any operations.

I can have Honya (Our Server bot) recall the entire log from now since the Discord's creations about a month or two ago and I can assure you that I haven't seen a single sign of life from you regarding the chat.

Unless you have evidence that this was false, I call horse apples on your false report.

GrunSol doesn't accept "tagalongs" who just join for the hell of it and refuse to do anything. At least Abel, Ryan and Flying Cow have excuses for their absences. You have yet to give me a reason why you don't even peek in. That is why you were kicked out.

I honestly couldn't care less if you don't came back and don't want to be associated with us.

Edit:

I just took a look at one of the full logs from Discord and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that there has never been a single LINE of text from him.
Midnight Rambler
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16

Post by Midnight Rambler »

Ouch.
dbd000 wrote:
Nodoka Hanamura wrote:It is with displeasure that I report that dbd000 has been null discharged from Grun TFS on the grounds of non-attendance to Discord Chat.

Nodoka Hanamura
Swift
Dragon_Mech
MD5Ray01 (With Regrets)

Cheer up dbd000, plenty of other fish in the sea. Go here for some options. I've got some recommendations but I'll PM them to you to keep Nodoka happy, god knows I've pushed some button here :lol:
Nodoka Hanamura
Veteran
Veteran

Midnight Rambler wrote:Ouch.
dbd000 wrote:

Nodoka Hanamura
Swift
Dragon_Mech
MD5Ray01 (With Regrets)

Cheer up dbd000, plenty of other fish in the sea. Go here for some options. I've got some recommendations but I'll PM them to you to keep Nodoka happy, god knows I've pushed some button here :lol:
No, you haven't. If anything, it's a break from the hostility. Something I wholeheartedly welcome.
dbd000
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: So long as it isn't fictional, I like it

Post by dbd000 »

Nodoka Hanamura wrote:I just took a look at one of the full logs from Discord and I can say without a shadow of a doubt that there has never been a single LINE of text from him.
I never intended on posting anything in the Grun Discord. Only logging in to it for any updates. Also I have never been involved with operations because Time Zones don't like it. It's not my fault I can't participate in things that happen when It's 1am NZST.