Palm Security

The home of forums for individual squads, recruiting offices and squad-centric discussion
ZyreaxGaming_YT
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: mc-21 (Commercial), A-7 (Military), Co50 (Private)

Palm Security

Post by ZyreaxGaming_YT »

After a better than expected start of Palm Virtual I began looking at new ideas. At first I was considering a branch called VFA-11, a unit that would have, if created, been only an attack
unit. I dropped that idea after tensions started rising with Palm Virtual and multiple military
units, and when Palm 25 happened, I stopped all work on VFA-11. After growing a strong alliance with GrunSolutions, of which I had been against for some time, I began the initial studies for Palm Security. After checking in with Vingar Alliance members and GrunSolutions Palm Security was founded as an Aggressor, Security, and Attack Squadron ally of both Vingar Alliance and GrunSolutions. We fly a fleet of F/A-28 Omega Hornets (Palm classification CF-28 Omega Hornet) and plan to expand soon. I ask that you apply on the general Palm Virtual topic using the same template provided. This topic will be for updates and news. Check the Palm Security Hornet to download the Palm Security F/A-28.
Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. ~ John F. Kennedy
ZyreaxGaming_YT
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Palm Security

Palm Security has withdrawn their CF-28 Omega Hornets from combat in Hawaii. One wing of Omega Hornets will remain as a peacekeeping unit. Instead, Palm Security will focus on more of the intelligence side of combat until
it is deemed right for an increase of Palm Security power.
Efforts and courage are not enough without purpose and direction. ~ John F. Kennedy
ZyreaxGaming_YT
Contributor
Contributor

PalmSecurity is recruiting! We need active members willing to commit to our squadron, and defend Lanai Air Base, and allied positions on the Islands of Lanai and Molokai. Sign up using the template below! We fly the CF-28 Omega Hornet, CF-18 Hornet, and T-45 Goshawk.

Username:
Other:

PalmSecurity will only allow users ages 13 and older.
ZyreaxGaming_YT
Contributor
Contributor

Palm Security has been absorbed by GrunSolutions PMC. All aircraft have been transferred to Grun Solutions, as well as our personnel. This in no way affects Palm Air, and is effective July 12, 2017. Our base in Lanai will still be serviced by Palm Air, and all military equipment will be relocated to Madobe NAS to be used by GrunSolutions PMC.