- Posts: 169
- Joined: Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:55 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Curtiss P-40B Warhawk
- Location: Shanghai
- Has thanked: 6 times
- Been thanked: 105 times
I've been working on a map called Tatooine, which features a Mon Calamari MD-80 cruiser and a Star Destroyer pitted against each other over the desert planet.
However, I have just become a father for the 2nd time (daughter Vera was born on the 25th last month ) and I just dont have any time to work on it now. Maybe after a few months when she has a regular sleeping pattern.
Anyway, I dont want to keep the Tie fighter and X wing from you.
I've modded Buta's X wing into the X-wing featured in the Star Wars 7 trailer.
The wings are very different from Buta's X-wing, and it is a much smaller craft.
Then, I found we dont even have a nice Tie fighter to fly against, so I made one for YS.
The X-wing is the first for any flight sim anywhere, so enjoy!
The flight characteristics are very similar to both Tie and X, although the X has 4 AGM's that slows it down a bit.
press bomb door for attack mode (wings convert), reverse thrust for opening canopy, and it has of course vectoring thrust.
I hope you like this! ...And be a bit more patient for the Tatooine map!
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1448
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:07 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: uk & germany fighter
- Location: gateshead/newcastle
- Has thanked: 213 times
- Been thanked: 569 times
- Posts: 257
- Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:05 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-18 Hornet
- Location: Qc
- OS: Win 7 pro
- Has thanked: 98 times
- Been thanked: 55 times
- Posts: 711
- Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10A Thunderbolt 2
- Location: Skyway Air Base, home of the 345th TFW
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 314 times
- Been thanked: 91 times
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1776
- Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2011 8:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Sukhoi Su-30MKM
- Location: Somewhere in Asia
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 844 times
- Been thanked: 193 times
- Posts: 571
- Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:18 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14, F-15D&E, SR-71, King Air 200, B737
- Location: Mansfield, Mo. USA
- OS: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Has thanked: 94 times
- Been thanked: 127 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests