[AIRCRAFT] Bombardier Global Express XRS/6000

Discuss addon releases that fall under the "Aircraft" category.
lomi1
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified

[AIRCRAFT] Bombardier Global Express XRS/6000

Post by lomi1 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 am

Bombardier Global Express XRS/6000
Category: Aircraft
A beautifully put together pack of repaints for the Bombardier Global Express XRS/6000.

Bombardier Global Express XRS (recently re branded as Global Express 6000) is an ultra long range corporate and VIP high speed jet aircraft produced by Bombardier Aerospace. It has a range of 6,150 nautical miles and a luxuriously appointed cabin which has the ability to transfer passengers non-stop across the Atlantic and beyond in extreme comfort. Modeled here are 3 aircraft in their respective liveries and one clean aircraft. This is my first model made entirely from scratch, except for lights, which where made by Taskforce58. Aircraft has movable control surfaces and a rudimentary cockpit. Pack also contains my previous models, Falcon900 and EMB Legacy 600, with slight updates.

---

Originally posted by lomi1
Credits:
Global Express XRS/6000 - Original model by me, lights by Taskforce58 EMB Legacy 600 - Original model by OWL, remodeled by me, lights by Taskforce58. Falcon 900 - Original model by OWL, remodeled by me, lights by Taskforce58. Hope you enjoy the planes, and if you find any major bugs feel free to notify me.

DOWNLOAD