Page 4 of 6

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 am
by Deleted User 1872
@ OfficerFlake

Same here. I will upload a video on YouTube from the show. I already have one though from my 2nd practice flight. Sorry guys for the weird choice of music. I have a better playlist now. The link is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoWjGBLXBRM

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:33 pm
by Scarecrow
OfficerFlake wrote:I'm very sorry guys but I've been unable to fly with gizmos for over a fortnight now due to his PC problems, and he hasn't been getting back to me at all.

I'm afraid the YSFlight Black Dragons will have to pull out of the show.

I WILL release a video on youtube though. AND, if SC would like it, I am happy to provide a replay version of the demo.

Why the hell does this always happen to me!? If you are up for a position hit me up.
Flake, I will take a replay of the performance. I expect it to be top-notch!

ALL,

Registration will CLOSE today! Download package will be made available Friday at the latest - I will try to have it Thursday ready to go.
Also, the preview party has been nix'ed due to having little time to plan, but don't worry - expect to see it at other events in the future!

It's almost Saturday!

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:08 pm
by VNAF ONE
Can we still have an open air show server Friday evening for an unofficial preview party to mess around and hang out on?

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:16 pm
by Scarecrow
VNAF ONE wrote:Can we still have an open air show server Friday evening for an unofficial preview party to mess around and hang out on?
Yes, the server should be open and we'll be doing some testing. So everyone is invited to come out.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 9:57 pm
by Deleted User 1872
I won't be able to attend the preview party because of school. Plus, can anyone tell me how to fix up that Gand cayman map? Every time I get on the map, I stay there for 10 seconds, and then ysflight crashes. Wut?

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:17 pm
by Cobalt09
Dtpilot247 wrote:I won't be able to attend the preview party because of school. Plus, can anyone tell me how to fix up that Gand cayman map? Every time I get on the map, I stay there for 10 seconds, and then ysflight crashes. Wut?
If you are using DirectX then you will need to download the revised version of the Grand Cayman map to prevent crashing.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:01 pm
by Flake
Scarecrow wrote: Flake, I will take a replay of the performance. I expect it to be top-notch!
I have one done up, but it ain't top notch. Will redo it. It's something to fall back on though.

To be re-flown tonight.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:26 pm
by Deleted User 1872
I am currently using Direct3D not DirectX. Even though i cant download that YSFHQ pack.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:34 am
by Gennaro
Thunder team is ready , we've already got everything set up . Scarecrow is it possible if our performance is after a server reset we want don't want any distance lag , we've experienced distance lag on jetskits server while practicing and it was giving us a hard time. I hope there won't be any lag on the airshow.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:11 am
by Flake
Dtpilot247 wrote:I am currently using Direct3D not DirectX.
Image

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:44 pm
by Scarecrow
Gennaro wrote:Thunder team is ready , we've already got everything set up . Scarecrow is it possible if our performance is after a server reset we want don't want any distance lag , we've experienced distance lag on jetskits server while practicing and it was giving us a hard time. I hope there won't be any lag on the airshow.
That's fine.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:11 pm
by Shiny Rice
Excuse me, but why is my demo not in the performance list? And I can't perform after 18:00 GMT.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:37 pm
by Scarecrow
Rise and Shine wrote:Excuse me, but why is my demo not in the performance list? And I can't perform after 18:00 GMT.
I sent you a PM regarding this matter. We had way to many F-16 performance so I gave it to the first person who registered one - dtpilot. You never registered for anything else.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:50 am
by Flake
I'm not a particular fan of limiting demo aircraft types tbh.

In other news, the fallback replay will be sent within 4 hours. The clean replay will be done in 6 hours.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:51 am
by Scarecrow
OfficerFlake wrote:I'm not a particular fan of limiting demo aircraft types tbh.

In other news, the fallback replay will be sent within 4 hours. The clean replay will be done in 6 hours.
No rush. You're all fine.


Unfortunately we've lost lots of performances on the schedule...

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:59 am
by VNAF ONE
OfficerFlake wrote:I'm not a particular fan of limiting demo aircraft types tbh.

In other news, the fallback replay will be sent within 4 hours. The clean replay will be done in 6 hours.
I am in most cases. I hate when we have air shows with 4 F-16 demos and 3 or 4 F-18's, then a little touch of anything else. There are some cases where it works, but most of the time it gets old and boring very fast. It's nice to have a show like this once in a while where there's more that can be expected such as aerobatic, airliners, and heavy or vintage aircraft.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:19 am
by Flake
SOOO Glad I re-did the demo. It is tight as hell.

SC, link headed your way.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:06 pm
by Shiny Rice
Scarecrow wrote:
Rise and Shine wrote:Excuse me, but why is my demo not in the performance list? And I can't perform after 18:00 GMT.
I sent you a PM regarding this matter. We had way to many F-16 performance so I gave it to the first person who registered one - dtpilot. You never registered for anything else.
Yes, and I replied that I could do the demo with the CFA-28 Bruja that is included in the same pack.

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 1:58 pm
by Gennaro
Scarecrow , why is the PAVA Bombardier not in the schedule?

Re: [APR 13] Wings over Grand Cayman 2013 (YSAS)

Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:38 pm
by Scarecrow
Rise and Shine wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:
Rise and Shine wrote:Excuse me, but why is my demo not in the performance list? And I can't perform after 18:00 GMT.
I sent you a PM regarding this matter. We had way to many F-16 performance so I gave it to the first person who registered one - dtpilot. You never registered for anything else.
Yes, and I replied that I could do the demo with the CFA-28 Bruja that is included in the same pack.
I remember that. I thought you were just going to re-register that performance but I never heard anything else from you. I'll get you listed in there.
Gennaro wrote:Scarecrow , why is the PAVA Bombardier not in the schedule?
Wait a second...what? Oh! I must of accidentally deleted your line somehow. I'll get you up ASAP.