Alpha's Hangar

Personal work in progress topics go here
Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Alpha's Hanger

Post by Alpha Star » Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Making a Lier Jet pack. Hawk is done Alpha pack 2 released soon.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.

Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

Post by Iceman » Sun Aug 14, 2011 5:23 pm

Alpha Star wrote:Making a Lier Jet pack. Hawk is done Alpha pack 2 released soon.
Now that's looking fly.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:12 am

An update on my Learjet. Does anyone want to repaint a Learjet for my pack?
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.

Iceman
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C Viper

Post by Iceman » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 pm

There's a chance that I may want to.It's looking quite good.
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Homie I'll SQL YOUR syntax

Crazypilot
Honorary Contributor
Honorary Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: F-16C

Post by Crazypilot » Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:02 am

I could lend a hand but I can paint in geopoly only right now.
I am going to make one now,upload it and send you the link so you can add it to your pack.
Boneless Pizza

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Tue Aug 30, 2011 9:47 pm

My mate Wolfman has made a Breitling team for YS. And asked me to do the planes. And Voila. one of my best I think.

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:14 pm

A Grob Tutor I decided......
Also a while ago someone requested an MX23 here is mine so far.......

Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Post by Welshy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:57 am

You do releasie that when you realease the Tutor I will be doing every reg from 1 and 3 AEFs plus all the Cranwell A/C :P
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!

Phoenix
Legend
Legend
Favorite Aircraft: Sr-71

Post by Phoenix » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:53 am

Looks great Alpha!

David
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: Grob G109B Vigilant

Post by David » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:20 am

1 AEF St Athan for the win!
These are coming along great my freind.

Welshy
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Sea Jet

Post by Welshy » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:25 pm

Nah Dave 3 AEF at Colerne as we have me there almost everyother weekend :P as I like to take other Squadrons slots if they are empty :)
YSFHQ Elected Overlord
Overlord of VMFA-125 (CVW-171)
Previously Supreme Overlord of 323rd CAW
Friendly Neighbourhood Miscreant
Head Honcho at Talking Aero and British Defence
If you see me post like this in a thread pay attention!

lomi1
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: Unspecified

Post by lomi1 » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:07 pm

Nice work on the LearJet! Which model is it?

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Sun Sep 11, 2011 7:22 pm

Wow. havent been here for a while. Right. I am gonna have a go with this beauty....
http://www.amv83.fr/Asm/Sig/africa/Hawk ... 2008-6.jpg
With the school times I cant do alot. 8am-9pm. Private school. Anywho ill release that sooooon, when its done. Ill also post an update later tonight! :D

dustydan1995
Contributor
Contributor
Favorite Aircraft: MX2

Post by dustydan1995 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 1:14 am

thanks for doing my request :D I am glad you could do this since I am just starting out with blender. If I may ask? can I make a repaint of the plane for people to have another paint scheme to fly with?
"I wouldn't want God as my copilot because he'd be too good." "That mans swerving." "Where?" "Three minutes from now!" "Ahhh!" - Brad stine

Son: I am going to got buy some school clothes
(1 hour later)
Son: what do you think dad?
Dad: I think were going back to the mall snoop droopy drawers

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:47 am

My authentic spitfire from the battle of britain. MH434. And its not just any spit for me, I have sat in that one and sat on the tail as it was pushed into the hanger!
And here it is so far:

Original:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=mh434& ... 29,r:3,s:0

needs better paint sceme now!

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:37 am

Heres my next one:

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:48 am

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:26 pm

my latest piece of work, a little break from the RF-4
Original:
http://www.amv83.fr/Asm/Sig/europe/nort ... White.jpeg

Doing the black one as you read!

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Im in the repaintin mood this week! An F-16 used in Italy. http://www.amv83.fr/Asm/Sig/europe/ital ... 0hrs-3.jpg
Here is mine so far!

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team

Post by Alpha Star » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:35 pm

:UPDATE: