Page 4 of 8

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:38 am
by Richard Vo
skatjr1204 wrote:http://ux.getuploader.com/skatjr1204/do ... 160610.zip

RRPack was uploaded! :D
The new one which include a380 etihad?

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:53 am
by skatjr1204
Quan Vo wrote:
skatjr1204 wrote:http://ux.getuploader.com/skatjr1204/do ... 160610.zip

RRPack was uploaded! :D
The new one which include a380 etihad?
not yet :D

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:40 am
by NajmiCreative
Image
KLM's OrangePride livery recently bring out from their hangar..will you able to make this too? surely it will be great in the pack with other great repaints :D

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:49 am
by skatjr1204
NajmiCreative wrote:ide livery recently bring out from their hangar..will you able to make this too? surely it will be great in the pack with other great re
NajmiCreative wrote:Image
KLM's OrangePride livery recently bring out from their hangar..will you able to make this too? surely it will be great in the pack with other great repaints :D
I already had repaint plan about this orange KLM! :D

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:32 pm
by skatjr1204
Finish! :)
blender 2016-06-16 21-31-30-159.jpg
ysflight32_gl2 2016-06-16 21-22-14-187.jpg
ysflight32_gl2 2016-06-16 21-22-50-218.jpg

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:48 pm
by VNAF ONE
This thing rolled out like 2 days ago and my first thought was, "too bad nobody's gonna try to repaint that gradient from orange to blue in YS." Then, here you are. Thank you very much sir!

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:42 pm
by NajmiCreative
skatjr1204 wrote:Finish! :)
although jetskit says earlier that the fade won't as detail as real but you prove it to enter in YS skies
Anyway,excellent job you did there... :D

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:41 pm
by skatjr1204
Here is some concept of YSVA Alliance livery :D
ysflight32_gl2 2016-05-31 02-19-34-094.jpg
ysflight32_gl2 2016-05-31 02-19-06-302.jpg
ysflight32_gl2 2016-05-31 02-17-30-884.jpg

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:56 pm
by YSFan
I'm considering whether to let my VA join YSVA Alliance or Nation's Alliance...

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:57 pm
by Richard Vo
YSFan wrote:I'm considering whether to let my VA join YSVA Alliance or Nation's Alliance...
JOIN NATION ALLIANCE! :D

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:37 pm
by Flake
Quan Vo wrote:JOIN NATION ALLIANCE! :D
Whelp! I'm convinced!

*Buys 500 shares*

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:23 pm
by VNAF ONE
Civi War!!! Muahahahaha

That's actually really cool looking!

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:38 pm
by skatjr1204
Quan Vo wrote:
YSFan wrote:I'm considering whether to let my VA join YSVA Alliance or Nation's Alliance...
JOIN NATION ALLIANCE! :D
Who is member of Nation Alliance?

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 pm
by Richard Vo
skatjr1204 wrote:Who is member of Nation Alliance?
Moa Airways and World Airlines :)

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:31 pm
by skatjr1204
Quan Vo wrote:
skatjr1204 wrote:Who is member of Nation Alliance?
Moa Airways and World Airlines :)
we will cross-check about join Nation Alliance ;)

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:00 pm
by Neocon
Quan Vo wrote:
skatjr1204 wrote:Who is member of Nation Alliance?
Moa Airways and World Airlines :)
Should have named it MoWo. :lol:

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:36 am
by Richard Vo
Patrick31337 wrote:Should have named it MoWo.
Meh, I'm still waiting for some other airlines to join :)

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:24 pm
by skatjr1204
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjotri ... e=youtu.be

I had made Herven YSVA Promotion video from yesterday :D

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:29 pm
by AdityaB
skatjr1204 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjotri ... e=youtu.be

I had made Herven YSVA Promotion video from yesterday :D
:o :shock: :o :shock: Awesome!!!! stunning!!!! :o :shock: :o :shock:

love the smoothness and different views in the video :)

Re: RRPack/HervenYSVA Hanger

Posted: Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:35 pm
by skatjr1204
AdityaB wrote:
skatjr1204 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxjotri ... e=youtu.be

I had made Herven YSVA Promotion video from yesterday :D
:o :shock: :o :shock: Awesome!!!! stunning!!!! :o :shock: :o :shock:

love the smoothness and different views in the video :)
Thanks a lot ;)