- Alpha Star
- Modding Team
- Posts: 1164
- Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:26 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: One of them
- Location: The nearest gliding club, or a pub
- Has thanked: 108 times
- Been thanked: 285 times
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 205 times
Anyways can you do these paints/varierities:?
Just to name a few. No rush Take your time.
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: R-9A Arrowhead - F-16C Rainbow Falcon
- Has thanked: 38 times
- Been thanked: 42 times
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests