- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:22 am
- Favorite Aircraft: North American F-86 Sabre
- Location: Somewhere in Nevada
- OS: Windows
- Been thanked: 6 times
But when I opened YS with OpenGL, it's normal.
I reinstalled YS completely and I still have the same problem.
Does anyone have a solution to this?
- Nodoka Hanamura
- Posts: 927
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5
- Has thanked: 514 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
- Posts: 4357
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 838 times
- Been thanked: 1247 times
- Modding Team
- Posts: 783
- Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:14 am
- Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM
- Location: Shah Alam,Selangor,Malaysia
- OS: Windows 10 Home
- Has thanked: 517 times
- Been thanked: 502 times
My Twitter no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1945
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Central OK
- Has thanked: 1034 times
- Been thanked: 736 times
My GPU's an Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB. I'm guessing you may have to check what GPU you have and then play around with settings. If you use internal graphics then that might cause an issue as well.
Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel!
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
Turbofan's Terminal updated! New information on home page and WIP for 2020! Check it out!
My two cents:
Most over-used phrase of 2020: "New normal". Can we stop with that already? Pandemics do not last forever, and things will eventually go back to normal.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest