an appology

Introductions, birthdays, and special announcements.
Blackhawk11223344
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: AH-64

an appology

Post by Blackhawk11223344 »

Hello there, I have made some mistakes leading to the fight recently on a server. I have agreed to myself to drop the subject of the fight and forget it. I know the way I come about the wording of my statements come out strong and aggressive. I didn't intend for any of my statements to come out strong like that. Yet It has and I, unable at the time to realize any of that.. Have had time to think about what I have said. I have determined it would be better for the sake of the community. I felt really bad for what I have said and the result of what I said. So my message to the YSFlight community is I'm Sorry!

I Blackhawk11223344, am sorry for the things I have said. I understand I can't take back what I said, I can acknowledge that I have made a terrible error. I know that what is all said and done can't be changed. I can't change the past, so I will go positive from here on out. The subject from that night I will drop and I will not bring it back. All subjects from that will be dropped. I am sorry.
Always go by all rumors are false, rather than true. As if you take them as if they are true you can end up worse than what you started.
Gunny
Business Class Membership
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Re: an appology

Post by Gunny »

I personally accept your apology.But as for any one else I can not speak for them because I was not the target of your innuendo or derision.Your future actions will decide that I believe.Be as good as your word and you may find people will respond to you in a more favorable manner.
Image[/align=centre]
Shutter
Rookie
Rookie
Favorite Aircraft: wut

Post by Shutter »

Hi blackhawk, The god of pie forgives you for your sins. Have some pie. Go fly in the sky.
Barr
Veteran
Veteran
Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757

Post by Barr »

Well I have no clue as to what happened and as being a natural nosy person, I pardon you if I ever was included in the " flight".

But still you folks need to remember we are on the internet. Only fool would take anything on the internet as fact or would even take anything said over the internet as offensive.

Lighten up people and remember "sticks and stones"

Also kudos to blackhawk for coming out like a true man adressing his error and apologizing to the affected.

I shall now await negative comments from the sensitive types.
Beginner ATC for hire!
Current Projects:
-Pilatus PC12
-Mooney M20
-New England Scenery
Fine Print:
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
Margatroid
CVW-171
CVW-171
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D

Post by Margatroid »

lol
Bombcat
Staff
Staff
Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat

Post by Bombcat »

Thank you, Blackhawk. I hope we can put the past behind us and effectively work together to enjoy YSFlight.
[CAG171]Bombcat, Commander, Air Wing 171
Team Awesome # 23
YSFHQ administrator.
Gunny
Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.

Post by Gunny »

I don't know about you Bombcat but I really hate being lied to privatly or publicly he needs to go.I do not think this kid could even walk a straight line let alone tell one.
Image[/align=centre]