i.e. airports, maps, race courses, carrier fleets, etc.
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3903
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win 10
- Has thanked: 1695 times
- Been thanked: 1775 times
This is update to the G2S map includes a new area you may know of, Santo Rivas, the island map by Turbofan, which is located between Hawaii and Mexico. I was able to import many ground start positions, as well as in-flight start positions.
Last edited by Neocon
on Thu Oct 01, 2020 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1993
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:22 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing 747, all variants
- Location: Southern Plains
- Has thanked: 1093 times
- Been thanked: 795 times
Thanks much Pat for adding this to the G2S map, much appreciated!
Hi! I make average, undesirable, boring grey maps for YS Flight!
Check out my YSFS videos on my Youtube channel
Avatar: Pratt and Whitney JT8D-219
updated! New information on home page and WIP for 2020! Check it out!
- Posts: 3653
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 723 times
- Been thanked: 1499 times
Nice! Updated my website to include this map in the VOR Navigation page
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest