Date: Sunday 28th February 2021
Time: from 17:00 UTC
Map: [Dan_Dave] Middle East
Server address: welshgmt.ddns.net
Server version: 2015
ATC Callsign: "Dubai ATC"
Rules and Important Information
- No sign up is required for this event.
- Take a look at the ATC quick view for examples: Here
- Please start at a gate/parking position. Do not start on the runway.
- Once at a gate/parking, request clearance with ATC and tell us your Callsign, Destination and Requested Altitude/Flight Level.
- ATC Communications in Discord ATC Channel and YSFlight F12 Chat. If you would prefer to receive commands in voice and reply with text, please let us know.
- Pilots should fly on their own navigation for departure, cruise and approach.
- If there is anything you do not understand, feel free to ask ATC. We're happy to help.
Altitudes and Flight Level
Altitude = 0 - 6000ft
Flight Level = 7000ft+ (FL70)
That's all for now, we look forward to seeing you there!