You take a normal picture of a plane, any plane you can find. Crop it, and post the cropped image. Someone then has to guess what it is. The winner then gets to post their own croppers image.
You can use this website to crop images. http://www.resizr.com/
Edit: New rule, after 5 wrong guesses, the origional poster has to post a HINT.
e.g the hint for the example belwoe would have been "It was a naval aircraft, used by the UK and Germany. And after another 5 wrong guesses another hint. get it?
Shutter's added rules:
1. Your picture must be of a reasonable size. 100 px minimum in at least one direction. If I have to squint to look at it, you need to post a bigger one.
2. You cannot ask for specifics as a requirement for guessing. If they guess the right type, it's their turn. If they DO get specifics, good for them but you cannot make it a necessity.
3. Your picture must be cropped
4. Don't name your picture with the name of the aircraft
5. You can't tell us what it is before someone gets it, unless it's been well over a month or two
Halberdier's added rules:
-Pictures must be actual photographs of an actual aerial vehicle.
-Showing an insignia and hoping we can guess the plane by what fucking country it's from takes away the point of the game and also makes you look like a gigantic douche. Don't do it.
person2 wrote:Looks like a SeaHawkperson1 wrote:
So, I'll start.person1 wrote:Thats right, well done you.person2 wrote: Looks like a SeaHawk