Glide YS Duo

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Glide YS Duo

Post by Alpha Star » Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:37 pm

Glide YS glider demonstration is proud to present to you...
The Pilatus B-4 Sync Duo
We use the new glider being tested and made by Alpha Star, still a WIP. (Release coming soon) A pair of gliders flying in sync to music with high performance B-4 Gliders. An elegant dance in the sky, a ballet of flying.
If you want to sponsor us, please say and your logo and name will be on our glider.
[glow=red]WE NEED ANOTHER PILOT[/glow]
For this to be a duo, there needs to be 2 people. So who wants to be in with a chance of having your own, customized Pilatus glider in the new team from Glide YS. If many people apply then it will be down to who's the best aerobatic pilot.
If you want in, just answer these questions:
How much spare time do you have?

What aerobatics teams/solo teams have you been involved in.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.

Flake
Core Staff
Core Staff
Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A

Re: Glide YS Duo

Post by Flake » Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:48 am

Interesting...

How are you going to maintain height? Launch?
I am an accountant working full-time (and some). I'm not here as often as I would like to be. Send a message if you need me. There are a few people in the community who can get in contact with me urgently if you need - don't be afraid to ask. I just don't check here as frequently as I used to. Sorry!

Alpha Star
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: One of them

Re: Glide YS Duo

Post by Alpha Star » Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:22 am

Either starting positions high up already, or I am gonna put some power on it so It can self launch to 3500ft.
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for my signature, I can tell you I don't have one. But what I do have are a very particular lack of skills, skills I have imagined having over a very long career. Skills that make me are completely useless in any situation. If you stop reading now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't stop reading, I will look for you, I will probably not find you, and I will kill your refrigerator.