- Senior Veteran
- Posts: 1264
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: T-50B
- Location: IND
- OS: Windows
- Has thanked: 61 times
- Been thanked: 287 times
Can anyone explain the reason behind this, or more so, the fix?
I have tried to raise it, thinking it was too low or flush with the ground as I could see that being a problem, but I've even raised it to 5m off the ground and still had pieces of text missing.
"si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes"
- Posts: 3606
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 670 times
- Been thanked: 1449 times
Have you tried deleting it and re-making it? Could just be a glitch in the matrix
- Posts: 1012
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 205 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3224
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 577 times
- Been thanked: 733 times
- Posts: 559
- Joined: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:47 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-65
- Location: Live music capitol of the world.
- Has thanked: 52 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
Team Awesome# Whatever. ALPHA-5 OF THE TA-RANGERS Part of the f**king problem
- Posts: 637
- Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Prop-Driven civil
- Location: near Airport HXD
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 57 times
But, short of recreating it, I can't tell you much about how to fix it.
Somebody took a guess one time that it was not put into a higher
priority at the time it was created. And that's all I know on the subject.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests