NajmiCreative
Modding Team
Modding Team
Favorite Aircraft: MiG-29N,SU-30 MKM

NajmiCreative's Hangar

Post by NajmiCreative » Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:52 pm

Welcome To NajmiCreative's Hangar
Finally,we back! :D
Lists of projects= Sukhoi T-10/Su-27 Family Megapack = Chinese version Flankers left on development,more repaints coming
Ilyushin Candid's = 80% complete(more paintschemes and variants are still on research+improving gauges and instruments)
F/A-18 Series (megapack confirmed) = done on base models (needs repaints on other airforce paintschemes,give blanks to Heartbreak One for his USN Pack)
A300 Series rework = 15% complete (more paintschemes and variants are still on research)
Peninsular of Malaysia and Singapore = 60%-70% complete (on progress for ground objects and terrains)
MD-11 Pack ver 1.1 = plan to modify(according to NightRaven's resource) and reduce filesize
B737 Original/Early Series = expansion to the -200F variant(will include more variants like -100,-200/Adv/C/QC/F,Decaff-quality cockpit panels derived from 707 and 727)
A330 & A340 Series Rework = basemodels done (now for repaints)
Official Page
Last edited by NajmiCreative on Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
My official website
My Twitter NOTE:All my rework model are allowed for repaint and need to credit on publish..no need to PM me anymore
[align=center]for modifications on my mods,please PM me first,and credit me and original creator(if my work were rework)[/align]