- Posts: 824
- Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 2:28 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed Martin F-16 Fighting Falcon
- Location: Las Vegas, NV
- OS: Windows 8.1 - 64 Bit
- Has thanked: 473 times
- Been thanked: 395 times
- Posts: 551
- Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:51 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Mig-41 Firefly, Mig-21, Su-55SM Frigate-D
- Location: The Mün
- OS: Malware 10 Home
- Has thanked: 54 times
- Been thanked: 141 times
Comrade wolf knows who to eat. He eats without listening to anybody and it seems he is not ever going to listen.
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-15E Strike Eagle/F-35C Lightning
- Location: High up, 18,000 feet.
- OS: Vista.
- Has thanked: 22 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
I doubt I'll get back into modding, perl won't install on this PC, neither will Blender and the legacy tools won't open either was looking forward to that
Formerly known as Killerdeck/KD
- Modding Team
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: MiG-35
- Location: Nara, Japan
- OS: Linux(Arch Linux)
- Has thanked: 14 times
- Been thanked: 53 times
Sorry, currently exportsrf development and support is stopped by some users problem.
Currently u2fly looks like develop and support YSFS 2.0 (fork of exportsrf) so please use that(but I don't know well about that).
For support me, bought me a vodka!
- Modding Team
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2011 12:42 am
- Favorite Aircraft: from 50s to 90s
- Location: Brasil
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 995 times
- Been thanked: 397 times
I tried to do myself a couple of seats for the B737-200 Combi (PAX and Cargo - due to limitations you will have to change to the Cargo ones).
Thanks to YSNajmiCreative Works https://sites.google.com/site/ysnajmicreativeworks/ for allowing me work on its cargo modified 737-200.
- Posts: 3089
- Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Baron 58
- Location: Tennessee
- OS: Win Vista
- Has thanked: 1239 times
- Been thanked: 1209 times
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests