- Richard Vo
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, A320, F15K/SG, F16E/F, JAS39NG and Typhoon
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 315 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
More about me:
-I'm a student in an IB school
-My ultimate goal is to fly the A380 for Emirates as a pilot
-My living slogan: You will not get fucked over. Just stay calm and everything will be sorted out.
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 . Appreciate that!
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:49 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: The Boeing 757
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- OS: Windows 10/Gentoo
- Has thanked: 272 times
- Been thanked: 204 times
Beginner ATC for hire!
-New England Scenery
**Word of Caution**
My knowledge is limited. Anything I write in my posts may or may not be accurate. To be honest I think its all crap.
- Posts: 636
- Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:15 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Concorde; F-15; Embraer 190; F-35
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Has thanked: 150 times
- Been thanked: 229 times
Please use the PM (Private message) tool to send this type of message!Quan Vo wrote:Have you put your a380 back to service?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests