Okay, As I have stated before, I have been working on a book to cover nearly all of the modding process I know about using Blender 2.49. My hope is that other people will be able to use this resource to learn all about using Blender for modding.
I would like your help! No, not writing the book, but to help me come up with topics that I can write about. I have ideas as to what to include, but this is going to be a resource for YOU, so what topics would be useful for YOU? Please post ideas for chapters/tutorials to add!
I will work on major chapters and sections when I have time and inspiration. I will not release a draft or sample. I want to have a well rounded book written before releasing it. As things progress later on down the road after the initial release I will consider a second edition in order to make changes and/or add new material.
I have no timeline for this project. It will be done when it is done. Please, do not ask about a release date.
When I will post a link in this post when I release the book, directing you to my website where you can download it from.
- How to create a Decal
- How to create a Star
- How to Stretch an airplane
- How to import a model from Google Sketchup to Blender 2.49 for YSFlight
- Random Tricks: How to precisely trim decals for shrinkwrapping around animated objects
- Random Tricks: How to create passenger aircraft door outlines
- The Basics of YSFlight Animation in Blender
- How to create an airplane from scratch
- A Blender Noob's Introduction to Blender 2.49 for YSFlight
- Shrinkwrapping Decals
- Advanced YSFlight Animation in Blender
- Creating an animated Towed Banner.
If you have questions about a specific problem for one of your projects CONTACT ME VIA PM. This is not the place for those questions.
The previous statement aside, questions can sometimes give me ideas for topics/how to explain things, so please do send me your questions, just not in a post below.