- Posts: 923
- Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:01 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Su-24, Mig-29, Su-27, F-18, F-15, ADF-01, Icon A5
- Has thanked: 513 times
- Been thanked: 266 times
Gonna pop in and say I like the look of the event. I'd make a appearance just for the hell of it if my priorities weren't shifted elsewhere (Freelancer) and what not. Good luck, m8.
- Posts: 696
- Joined: Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A-10A Thunderbolt 2
- Location: Skyway Air Base, home of the 345th TFW
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 298 times
- Been thanked: 84 times
I may be able to make it, depending on how busy I am.
- Modding Team
- Posts: 413
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:10 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Tomcat Series
- Location: Current Location
- OS: Win7, Win10, MacOSX
- Has thanked: 33 times
- Been thanked: 122 times
I definitely won't be able to attend. That's the time I arrive at work. Thanks to a coworker all electronics are banned at work (including cellphones) due to said coworker ruining it for the rest of us (having full blown conversation on Bluetooth yelling and cursing while checking in badges at a checkpoint). And that was my best downtime to work on YS models and stuff.
Last edited by Monoceros
on Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests