mis·cel·la·ne·a - pl.n.: Miscellaneous items or written works collected together.
- Posts: 31
- Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:16 am
- Favorite Aircraft: Lockheed L1011, B100 King Air, DHC-6, Boeing 727
- Location: Southern US
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 6 times
1. They ain't "sharklets", like Turbofan said.
2. The Tu-114 should really go back into service in a redesigned form.
3. The L-1011 should also return, too.
4. My posts are repeatedly deleted on the AM3 forum.
5. Concorde must return!
- Core Staff
- Posts: 4271
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Boeing F/A-18A
- Location: Australia
- OS: Windows 10 (x64)
- Has thanked: 816 times
- Been thanked: 1162 times
- First Class Membership
- Posts: 3426
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:23 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: SR-71 Blackbird
- Location: Eastern United States
- OS: Mac OSX
- Has thanked: 546 times
- Been thanked: 1203 times
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:18 am
- Favorite Aircraft: 737
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- OS: Linux
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
Side note: I thought this was going to be about YSFlight airplanes. In which case I would have dug around to try and remember which plane it was, but there was one that caused strange error messages (some negative number for something) for all other players in a multiplayer server, and it was so annoying!
- Business Class Membership
- Posts: 3197
- Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:17 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: Any thing with a prop.
- Location: New Iberia.LA.
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Has thanked: 549 times
- Been thanked: 695 times
- Posts: 931
- Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:08 am
- Favorite Aircraft: F-14D Tomcat
- Location: Virginia
- OS: Windows 7
- Has thanked: 138 times
- Been thanked: 139 times
Team Awesome # 23
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest