- Posts: 322
- Joined: Tue May 22, 2012 11:45 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: FA-50 Golden Eagle
- Location: Seoul
- OS: Windows
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 162 times
Following form below will be helpful
- Range : Short-haul(~4h) / Mid-haul(~6h) / Long-haul(6h~)
- Airlines :
- From - To
- Seat Class :
- Aircraft :
- Opinion :
- Scandinavian Airlines System
- AMS - CPH
- Premium Economy(SAS Plus)
- My first flight using upper economy class. Legroom is wide enought that I can stretch fully. Narrow-body aircraft doesn’t provide pitch enhancement. In-flight meal was fairly good. Economy class must buy in advance, but SAS Plus was served complimentary. Especially coffee was the most tasty that I ever tried. And chocolates for dessert were very nice. Whether you fly long or short, alcoholic drinks are served.
- Richard Vo
- Posts: 513
- Joined: Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:19 pm
- Favorite Aircraft: A380, A320, F15K/SG, F16E/F, JAS39NG and Typhoon
- Location: Sweden
- OS: Windows 10
- Has thanked: 315 times
- Been thanked: 109 times
I'll share to y'all my most recent flight! It's going to be a long post!
Aircraft: Airbus A380-842, Registration A6-EUP
Opinion: Lovely flight with tasety food, superb entertainment, lovely cabin crew and pilot, who allow me to visit the cockpit at the end of the flight!
Takeoff RWY 12R
The cabin was semi-empty!
Cruise. The reason why I can take photo from different position because the cabin was semi-empty.
Descending into CPH. We landed on RWY 22L
The goal office!
A6-EUP at CPH. Look at that amazing bird!
More about me:
-I'm a student in an IB school
-My ultimate goal is to fly the A380 for Emirates as a pilot
-My living slogan: You will not get fucked over. Just stay calm and everything will be sorted out.
By any chance if you have Instagram, please drop a follow on @rv_aviation02 . Appreciate that!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests